Santiago, (Chile) January 19, 2023 – LATAM Airlines Group S.A. and its subsidiaries, (“LATAM Airlines Group” or “the Company”) (SSE: LTM), which offer leading connectivity for passenger and cargo transport in Latin America, today reported its guidance for the end of 2022 and full year 2023 based on the following assumptions and expectations. The information provided below is preliminary and unaudited.
- LATAM expects to outperform the Updated Business Plan for 2022, closing the year with a fourth quarter Adjusted EBIT margin (excluding non-recurring items) of approximately 7.5%.
- For the full year 2023, the group estimates a growth in its passenger and cargo operations of approximately 20% versus the previous year, in line with the previous Updated Business Plan figures published in August 2022.
- Passenger CASK ex-fuel of US$4.0 to 4.1 cents for the full year 2023, reflecting the transformation of LATAM post Chapter 11 and the result of important cost savings initiatives fully implemented, as well as a continued focus on costs.
- Adjusted EBITDAR generation of between US$2.0 - US$2.2 billion in 2023, reaching nearly 2019 levels.
- LATAM estimates a financial net debt at the end of 2023 of US$6.1 - US$6.2 billion, a reduction of about 30% compared to the end of 2019.